Sublime Forum

Color Scheme Editor for Sublime

It’s great! I like it a lot. It’s totally an online verison of Sublime Text.

0 Likes

Nice work. Thanks.

0 Likes

Did some small adjustments to your excellent tool using userstyles. Thought I could share it.

Link to Gist

http://media-cache-is0.pinimg.com/736x/28/36/64/28366497baf81a6107a81d4db8ccbce2.jpg

0 Likes

Hi - noticed this great color scheme editor webapp is not working anymore? It is not fully loading whereas it was working previously - has something changed and can the working version be restored?

0 Likes

Still works for me

0 Likes

Hey Guys,

Noticed it’s also down for me - get i 503 (Service Unavailable) error in the Console :frowning:

Really keen to try this awesome editor out!

0 Likes

I believe it’s fixed now. if you’ve any problem please report it as an issue on github repo: github.com/aziz/tmTheme-Editor/ … state=open

0 Likes

This is super sweet. Thank you!

0 Likes

This is wonderful… but what do I do with the downloaded file? How do I install it on my local sublime?
Would probably make sense to include such instructions on the website.

0 Likes

You can/should place it in “Packages/User” and then you can select it in the “Preferences > Color Scheme” menu.

Select “Preferences > Browse Packages…” to get to the “Packages” dir mentioned above.

But yes, I guess instructions on the site would be appropriate.

0 Likes

On the screen it seems to be possible to change the language, but I don’t manage to do it on the editor

0 Likes

That is SO AWESOME!

Thanks man :smile: starred and tweeted

0 Likes

@nollo:

[quote=“aziz”]

parsing tmLanguage files are really complex, but as you can see, I’m working on it on my spare time. the javascript REGEX is really limited and does not support a lot of expressions used in tmLanguage files. I might end up doing it on the server in ruby.[/quote]

Last state of the nation was that it is impossible to implement a regex language parser with just JS (because the JS regex engine is limited) so you can’t reliably parse and apply tmLanguage files. This is probably the reason it was abandoned.

I guess the screenshot could use an update.

0 Likes

Updated tmThemeEditor to 0.3

New Features:

Color Adjustments and filters

Scope Bar and inline editing

0 Likes

Nice work

0 Likes

I really like that it’s this dynamic. (I added a “punctuation” scope.)

Here are some ideas for polishing, e.g.:

• select (and scroll) the selector with a single click on the preview
  • for some reason it always shows options for the outermost defined scope when clicking on nested quotes, not the one I actually clicked
  • show the full scope in the status bar (which I think is pretty nice) and like underline the matching parts for the current/prioritized selector
  • have some kind of default scope when doubleclicking a scope in the preview that has nothing defined yet
  • also apply filters on general scopes

Other:
What do you think about highlighting all occurences of a scope if you hover it in the “scopes” (or “general” list)? And gutter previews would be nice.

0 Likes

Very nice work, this is an impressive webapp. I was waiting for so long for someone to make something like this but was too lazy myself t-t

0 Likes

this is wicked man, amazing job!

0 Likes

Just found colorsublime.com/ because a plugin for it was added to Package Control. Might be worth looking at.

0 Likes

This is so useful, many thanks!

0 Likes