Sublime Forum

Color Scheme Editor for Sublime

Nice work. Thanks.

0 Likes

Did some small adjustments to your excellent tool using userstyles. Thought I could share it.

Link to Gist

http://media-cache-is0.pinimg.com/736x/28/36/64/28366497baf81a6107a81d4db8ccbce2.jpg

0 Likes

Hi - noticed this great color scheme editor webapp is not working anymore? It is not fully loading whereas it was working previously - has something changed and can the working version be restored?

0 Likes

Still works for me

0 Likes

Hey Guys,

Noticed it’s also down for me - get i 503 (Service Unavailable) error in the Console :frowning:

Really keen to try this awesome editor out!

0 Likes

I believe it’s fixed now. if you’ve any problem please report it as an issue on github repo: github.com/aziz/tmTheme-Editor/ … state=open

0 Likes

This is super sweet. Thank you!

0 Likes

This is wonderful… but what do I do with the downloaded file? How do I install it on my local sublime?
Would probably make sense to include such instructions on the website.

0 Likes

You can/should place it in “Packages/User” and then you can select it in the “Preferences > Color Scheme” menu.

Select “Preferences > Browse Packages…” to get to the “Packages” dir mentioned above.

But yes, I guess instructions on the site would be appropriate.

0 Likes

On the screen it seems to be possible to change the language, but I don’t manage to do it on the editor

0 Likes

That is SO AWESOME!

Thanks man :smile: starred and tweeted

0 Likes

@nollo:

[quote=“aziz”]

parsing tmLanguage files are really complex, but as you can see, I’m working on it on my spare time. the javascript REGEX is really limited and does not support a lot of expressions used in tmLanguage files. I might end up doing it on the server in ruby.[/quote]

Last state of the nation was that it is impossible to implement a regex language parser with just JS (because the JS regex engine is limited) so you can’t reliably parse and apply tmLanguage files. This is probably the reason it was abandoned.

I guess the screenshot could use an update.

0 Likes

Updated tmThemeEditor to 0.3

New Features:

Color Adjustments and filters

Scope Bar and inline editing

0 Likes

Nice work

0 Likes

I really like that it’s this dynamic. (I added a “punctuation” scope.)

Here are some ideas for polishing, e.g.:

• select (and scroll) the selector with a single click on the preview
  • for some reason it always shows options for the outermost defined scope when clicking on nested quotes, not the one I actually clicked
  • show the full scope in the status bar (which I think is pretty nice) and like underline the matching parts for the current/prioritized selector
  • have some kind of default scope when doubleclicking a scope in the preview that has nothing defined yet
  • also apply filters on general scopes

Other:
What do you think about highlighting all occurences of a scope if you hover it in the “scopes” (or “general” list)? And gutter previews would be nice.

0 Likes

Very nice work, this is an impressive webapp. I was waiting for so long for someone to make something like this but was too lazy myself t-t

0 Likes

this is wicked man, amazing job!

0 Likes

Just found colorsublime.com/ because a plugin for it was added to Package Control. Might be worth looking at.

0 Likes

This is so useful, many thanks!

0 Likes

Thank you for the editor! Enjoied it :smile:

Have a question.
Using ST3 in Ubuntu, and the color scheme looks a litle bit different from the same one on the site.
My choice is Monokai Extended with some modifications (changed the background to black and white text to grey).
For example, in my ST the functions are not green, keyword ‘end’ is not bold (Ruby sintax), but on the site everything is perfect.
What could be wrong?

Many thanks for any advice!

0 Likes