Sublime Forum

LaTeXTools: support for ST3 now live!

Just a quick heads-up: LaTeXTools now officially supports both ST2 and ST3 with the same code. If you dowload from GitHub or update via Package Control (*), you will get the new code!

GitHub: github.com/SublimeText/LaTeXTools

There are also some minor fixes and improvements to the log parsing code. In particular, under no circumstance will a “strange” log file prevent LaTeXTools from displaying a properly compiled PDF file.

Next up on my TODO list: a revamped build customization system, for all power users out there!

Thanks, as always, for your continued support of LaTeXTools, the free LaTeX plugin for ST2 and ST3!

Marciano.

(*) Package Control doesn’t seem to consistently provide LaTeXTools today. You can always download from GitHub. I have reported the issue to the Package Control author (see github.com/wbond/sublime_packag … issues/538).

0 Likes

Nice… giving it a try now…

0 Likes

[quote=“Marciano”]Just a quick heads-up: LaTeXTools now officially supports both ST2 and ST3 with the same code. If you dowload from GitHub or update via Package Control (*), you will get the new code!

GitHub: github.com/SublimeText/LaTeXTools

There are also some minor fixes and improvements to the log parsing code. In particular, under no circumstance will a “strange” log file prevent LaTeXTools from displaying a properly compiled PDF file.

Next up on my TODO list: a revamped build customization system, for all power users out there!

Thanks, as always, for your continued support of LaTeXTools, the free LaTeX plugin for ST2 and ST3!

Marciano.

(*) Package Control doesn’t seem to consistently provide LaTeXTools today. You can always download from GitHub. I have reported the issue to the Package Control author (see github.com/wbond/sublime_packag … issues/538).[/quote]

I found Package Control can correctly install the LaTeXTools package now. Furthermore, I found it downloaded the folder into the Packages folder rather than the package file. Later, I tried to generated the sublime-package file and then load it. It seems it works prefect for me:)

0 Likes

Thanks. I should have edited the original message. Package Control does work now, as far as I can tell.

0 Likes