Sublime Text 2 Build 2181

A new beta of Sublime Text 2, Build 2181, is available now for your enjoyment. The first thing you’ll notice is the new icon, by the The Iconfactory.

The icon represents a key on a keyboard, and the color of the key links it with the previous icon.

A selection of the other changes in this beta:

Simplified Settings. Settings were previously split into File Settings and Global Settings. These two sets have now been combined into a single settings file, so you won’t need to work out which setting goes where. The first time you run build 2181, your previous user settings will be automatically merged.

Improved Automatic Indentation. Auto indent is now smarter, so when you press enter, the indentation of the new line will be determined correctly more often. It’s aware of language features (such as indenting the line following an if statement in C), and will use bracket matching to determine indentation.

Word Highlighting. When selecting a word, other occurrences of that word will be highlighted, for example, to help visualise where variables are used. This can be controlled with the match_selection setting.

Text Rendering Quality. 2181 features several subtle improvements to text rendering, including:

• Windows now uses Consolas by default, and will give better results when using Direct Write.
  • Improved sub-pixel positioning on OS X, matching Core Text output.
  • Linux now uses Pango, giving better results for unicode text.
  • Rendering of rulers, line highlights and misspellings has been improved.

Lots More! Auto Complete has learnt to be less intrusive, file renaming is more intuitive, Vintage mode has been improved, large folder trees are handled better, and there are many other improvements and fixes.

Downloads and the full list of changes are on the Sublime Text 2 page.

1. Some welcome improvements in this build :) I can just about replace NetBeans now.

Comment by sysprv — February 22, 2012 @ 7:07 pm

2. Still no marking for unsaved tabs? That’s a crucial feature.

Comment by lanzz — February 22, 2012 @ 7:15 pm

3. Good improvements, thank you.

Comment by Denis — February 22, 2012 @ 7:15 pm

4. My favorite text editor just keeps getting better. Every new iteration of Sublime Text 2 feels like my birthday.

Comment by Bart — February 22, 2012 @ 7:44 pm

5. Ian: Unsaved tabs are indicated via their close button. An optional, more visible, indicator is a high priority, and will be coming.

Comment by Jon Skinner — February 22, 2012 @ 7:47 pm

6. Great Job,

In the previous version, when I select a file – without open it – in the Side bar, I have a preview of that file in the current tab. I loved this feature, very useful for fast looking.
    This is no more the case now, to view a file I need to open it in a new tab. :(

Is this a bug? Nothing is specified about this in changes.

Thank you.

Comment by Seza — February 22, 2012 @ 7:49 pm

7. Perfect! You realise all my dreams about Sublime Text 2!!!

Comment by Smonff — February 22, 2012 @ 7:51 pm

8. I’m loving sublime more every day: thanks for the continued development!

Comment by scribbly — February 22, 2012 @ 7:52 pm

9. I hope the “optional, more visible, indicator” is, or includes a highlight colour: I really like the simplicity that is there now.

Comment by scribbly — February 22, 2012 @ 7:54 pm

10. Seza: File previews are still in. If you’re having issues, consider giving http://www.sublimetext.com/docs/2/revert.html a go.

Comment by Jon Skinner — February 22, 2012 @ 8:09 pm

11. Great! Some of these updates were really needed.

Thanks

Comment by detj — February 22, 2012 @ 8:13 pm

12. Awesome! Sublime is my new editor of choice (it displaced Textmate completely within a day) and it’s fantastic to see it improving like this.

Comment by Sudhir — February 22, 2012 @ 8:50 pm

13. Amazing work Jon!

Just a question; will the linux version be pulled on par with the OSX & Windows versions and allow the menubar to be hidden in full-screen mode? Or perhaps that is somehow a limitation of the graphical toolkit used on Linux? Really love it, thank you.

Comment by Mart van de Ven — February 22, 2012 @ 9:27 pm

14. Menu hiding on Linux is on the todo list, although I can’t say when it will make it in

Comment by Jon Skinner — February 22, 2012 @ 9:42 pm

15. Please support RTL languages like Hebrew and Arabic

Comment by Geoff — February 22, 2012 @ 9:56 pm

16. Hi,

since you’re answering questions here, could you just confirm if having a real block cursor is on the todo list somewhere? Vintage users need it :)

Thanks & Cheers,
    Martin

Comment by Martin Schuerrer — February 22, 2012 @ 10:16 pm

17. An option for a block cursor is on the todo list, but please keep in mind that items tend to get added to the list faster than they can be crossed off.

Comment by Jon Skinner — February 22, 2012 @ 10:27 pm

18. Support for RTL languages won’t make it in for Sublime Text 2, unfortunately. I hope to address this in a future version of Sublime Text, however.

Comment by Jon Skinner — February 22, 2012 @ 10:28 pm

19. i just want to thank you for developing such an awesome software and may you have all the courage to keep up the good work.

Comment by sajith — February 22, 2012 @ 10:38 pm

20. Jon: Thank you, I double check and report a bug if necessary.

Comment by Seza — February 22, 2012 @ 10:41 pm

21. ‘Ruby: #{} is expanded when # is entered in a string’

This was the only thing I missed from Textmate. Sublime reached perfection now.

Comment by Thorsten Mueller — February 22, 2012 @ 10:50 pm

22. Ok, because you are not crippling this editor in anyway and keep improving it, I am sold and just bought a copy of Sublime. I think this is the best way I can thank you for your hard work and generosity. You rock and pls keep up the great work!

Comment by Chai HK — February 22, 2012 @ 11:01 pm

23. Spellchecking?

Comment by @chrisco — February 22, 2012 @ 11:17 pm

24. Spell checking is available from the View menu

Comment by Jon Skinner — February 22, 2012 @ 11:23 pm

25. I’m really impressed with ST2 and evaluating it on my x86_64 Archlinux machine, but there is only one thing holding me to buy it and completely replace my usage of Vim and that’s ability to use ST2 as my external editor within Claws-mailer. (At the moment I compose my messages by using the following line: gvim “+set ft=mail” -f %s)

Claws does not equivalent of vim’s or ST’2 paragraph-reformat abilities.

I submitted feature request, but it’s probably buried under the heap of many other requests with no votes whatsoever. :-(

So, just having some slight hint whether ST2 will get support to open single file in a fresh window despite having global “”remember_open_files”: true”, iow having something like:

subl –new-clean-window %s

would turn me into legal ST2 user at once.

Still, my Kudos to Jon to make me serious considering to pay for Code editor to be used on Linux. ;)

Sincerely,
    Gour

Comment by Gour — February 22, 2012 @ 11:40 pm

26. @Jon Skinner – I think lanzz was referring to the fact that unsaved files don’t have code highlighting yet. Any plans on making this live? It bothers me as well as I’m constantly switching between systems and I sometimes like to edit on my own machine without saving any files.

Comment by Daniel — February 22, 2012 @ 11:45 pm

27. Jon, this is great! Up until now I’ve tried a few betas and not been completely happy. With this latest beta I’ve finally taken the plunge and moved away from MacVim and bought a licence. Keep it coming!

Comment by George — February 22, 2012 @ 11:46 pm

28. Awesome, what about CSS indentation when you paste in a few rules? I always liked how textmate cleaned up irregular indentation

Comment by Wes Bos — February 22, 2012 @ 11:48 pm

29. I posted this issue ages ago and got no response about it in the forums. As I see there is mention of the settings I thought I would mention it again.

Anyone have any idea why the preferences refuse to not be greyed out?

Comment by jamEs — February 22, 2012 @ 11:51 pm

30. I absolutely love this editor – it has rapidly become my most used tool, and I was very happy to purchase it recently. Thank you for the great update, and good news about future features (I also want a block cursor, :], it helps these old eyes get the code read..)

FWIW, I wanted to let you know that I’m using it mostly for editing Lua files, and I really look forward to the next release! Thanks Jon!

Comment by Jay Vaughan — February 22, 2012 @ 11:59 pm

31. When I right click on a folder in the Folders Sidebar and choose New file, I would love that it asks the file name immediately in the bottom pane (like when renaming files) and creates it on disk in that folder. Maybe as an option.

Great software btw.! Keep up the good work.

Comment by Bjarke — February 23, 2012 @ 12:20 am

32. Hi,

First of all, absolutely love the new icon. It’s great and sits elegantly on my Ubuntu launch bar, very distinctively from the console icon.

The updates sound wonderful and some of them are just what I was waiting for. However I would love to know more about the improvements to the auto-suggest. Is there some write up about that?

Here is some feedback :

The ruby #{} expansion inside a string is cool. What would be cooler is to actually highlight the text inside as normal code instead of the yellowish string contents. As of now only the keywords and constants get highlighted.

Currently command/insert mode applies to individual files/tabs. It would be nice to have it as a global feature. I should not have to enter command or insert mode in each tab individually.

That way it will closely mimic Vim’s behavior where the tabs/files are like Vim’s buffers.

This behavior can be controlled by a preference if the current one is preferred to many.

Also the font started appearing bigger. It is probably because of the switch to Pango. I found that setting font_size to 9.4 pretty much restores the old size, although line spacing is somewhat more.

Once again great work. Really love the editor.

Thank you for making coding on Linux beautiful also. :)

Comment by Brahmana — February 23, 2012 @ 12:21 am

33. Are some better code completion and SVN/Git/Hg (etc) integration on the list? Once you guys get those bits down, I’m for sure leaving behind Netbeans and throwing my money at you.

Thanks for making an awesome editor!

Comment by Tim — February 23, 2012 @ 12:32 am

34. I’m glad to see this! But I’m going to insist that you need to improve a bit the site!

Comment by Mario "Kuroir" Ricalde — February 23, 2012 @ 12:37 am

35. Amazing app you got there. Keep up the good work!

Comment by Miguel ventura — February 23, 2012 @ 12:41 am

36. icon looks pretty close to the one i made more than a year ago :-)

Comment by Jared — February 23, 2012 @ 12:52 am

37. Can I turn DirectWrite off somehow? I use gdipp in Windows for subpixel rendering, and it doesn’t play well with DirectWrite currently. ST2 using DirectWrite has actually worsened the text rendering for me. I just want to turn it off somehow. Thanks.

Comment by Terence — February 23, 2012 @ 1:00 am

38. “Still no marking for unsaved tabs? That’s a crucial feature.” – lanzz

I’m pretty sure that’s what the circle is that replaces the x on a tab when that document is unsaved.

Comment by Jared — February 23, 2012 @ 1:14 am

39. Also, HLSL and GLSL would be fantastic.

Comment by Jared — February 23, 2012 @ 1:15 am

40. I am using the dev version because I really enjoy updating my editor regularly with all this great improvements every day. Well done!

There is just one thing which bothers me a bit, since switching windows all the time is a bit cumbersome. Are you planning to add a terminal panel soon? According to userecho this is one of the most wanted features and you haven’t even commented on it yet. I would like to hear some news there! :)

Comment by Christoph Hack — February 23, 2012 @ 1:17 am

41. Fantastic update as usual, my only problem is the new font selection – It’s much harder on the eyes then the previous font

Comment by Greg Babula — February 23, 2012 @ 1:18 am

42. Any changes between this build and 2180 (latest Dev)? The update checker can’t find this new build.

Comment by Daniel — February 23, 2012 @ 1:36 am

43. “Ok, because you are not crippling this editor in anyway and keep improving it, I am sold and just bought a copy of Sublime. I think this is the best way I can thank you for your hard work and generosity. You rock and pls keep up the great work!” -Chai HK

Seconded, and bought. Thanks for such a great (and greatly supported) piece of software!

Comment by gothate — February 23, 2012 @ 1:38 am

44. The renaming fix is the best !

Comment by Harro — February 23, 2012 @ 1:40 am

45. The only major feature it is missing is printing.

Comment by Alvin — February 23, 2012 @ 1:43 am

46. Fantastic editor! Worth every penny.

Comment by Eugene — February 23, 2012 @ 1:54 am

47. clone feature is not enabled :( , or at least with ctrl+shitf+p I’m not able to find it, nor in the menus. But all in all sublime2 is just wonderful.

Comment by ikks — February 23, 2012 @ 2:14 am

48. Best editor in the solar system – it’s out of this world. I love the regular updates too. I spend all day everyday on ST2, and love it.

Comment by Darren — February 23, 2012 @ 2:29 am

49. Awesome! Thanks for the continued excellent work and an update. Great icon – love that #{} works in Ruby strings now. Rename now works as I would expect – fantastic (no more removing the ‘extra’ file and then renaming again). Thanks!

Now you’ve gone and done it. I’ve been using Sublime for a few months and waiting for TextMate 2 to see which one I really wanted to buy (I’ve been a Textmate 1 licensed user for a number of years). As of today, I’m done waiting for TM2. Sublime is better – I’m just buying it now :)

Comment by John — February 23, 2012 @ 2:39 am

50. I do enjoy the updates. I wondered why the font option ’subpixel_antialias’ was not turned on by default, since Consolas does not render very nicely without it (at least for me, on my Windows machine). Perhaps it should be on by default?

Comment by A.MacLeay — February 23, 2012 @ 2:39 am

51. What was the previous Windows font? I would like to go back to it if possible.

Comment by Arin — February 23, 2012 @ 2:54 am

52. I’m slowly coming around to Sublime Text, but I have a request that I’d like to mention.

When doing a find or replace I’d love to see ST pull the currently highlighted text string (if there is one) into the find box. It’s really kludgy to have to copy and paste 2 different strings.

Comment by andy matthews — February 23, 2012 @ 3:09 am

53. You should update your favicon to match the new logo :)

Comment by Matt Sergeant — February 23, 2012 @ 3:21 am

54. Great, great job!

Comment by Marco — February 23, 2012 @ 3:27 am

55. So glad goto anywhere works when panels have focus! Keep up the good work!

Comment by Jon — February 23, 2012 @ 3:27 am

56. Thanks. Switched to Sublime a few days ago and I’ve loving ti

Comment by adecold — February 23, 2012 @ 3:34 am

57. Agree with others that this great editor just keeps getting better, and amazingly, not at the expense of its snappiness. I happily purchased my copy a while ago and encourage others who use it regularly to show their support and buy it as well.

I’ve blogged about its usefulness on my site, and have also included a dark on light theme for whomever is interested: http://blog.elemdage.com/technology/one-mans-html5-developer-workflow

Keep up the great work Jon!

Comment by Gene — February 23, 2012 @ 4:31 am

58. Hi Jon,

I just started checking out Sublime Text as a possible replacement for TextMate and so far I’m loving it. One question though, in the comments above, Seza mentioned the file previews feature where if you single click on a file a preview of it shows up in the current tab. Is there a way to turn this feature off in settings? I can see where it could be useful, but currently it just causes me confusion, as I believe I am reading one file (the one named in the tab) when in reality I am looking at another.

Thanks, and keep up the great work.

Christopher

Comment by Christopher — February 23, 2012 @ 4:40 am

59. What happen to the Clone File function? Cannot find it anywhere.

Comment by Jason — February 23, 2012 @ 4:57 am

60. Like others I too LOVE this editor! It’s incredible, awesome and so much more.

Once I’ve got some cash to spare, I’ll be sure to purchase a license, thanks for the wonderfull editor guys!

Greetings,

Chuck.

Comment by Chuck — February 23, 2012 @ 5:51 am

61. Is there an svg version of the icon for using in Linux?

Comment by Randy Merrill — February 23, 2012 @ 5:53 am

62. Lovely update!

Comment by Tony — February 23, 2012 @ 6:08 am

63. I like the new icon. The word highlighting is nice too.
    The one setting file though is the best improvement I think. It will make things so much easier to configure.

The one thing I miss is the indent highlighting that existed in 2139. A similar effect can be achieved with the “indent_guide_options” setting, but it’s still not quite the same. I may be missing something in my tmTheme of config files though.

See http://sublimetext.userecho.com/topic/98136-/ for details and pictures.

Thanks for all your hard work! I don’t know what I’d do without sublime. The others just don’t measure up. Sublime is the first thing I install on any computer or server I build.

Comment by AsherMaximum — February 23, 2012 @ 6:09 am

64. Great work Jon, I hope you can keep improving it while still keeping Sublime Text lean and mean. We all want a fast and clean editor that still is easy on the eyes.

Hope to see more syntax highlighting making it into the next version, like Flex/MXML, ActionScript, Io and Prolog. Cheers :)

Comment by Anonymous — February 23, 2012 @ 6:25 am

65. This is great, but I can’t find the new build on the referenced page, which is a bit annoying since my copy of Sublime Text 2 pops up a dialog telling me that there’s a new version available every time i start the editor.

Is there an alternate download location?

Regards
    Jesper Hauge

Comment by Jesper Hauge — February 23, 2012 @ 6:28 am

66. Excellent app so far! Out of curiosity, is there an easier way to cycle through the currently available colour schemes? Rather then “Sublime Text 2″ > “Preferences” > “Color Scheme” > *color scheme name* I would like to cycle through with a keyboard shortcut or something.

Cheers! Keep it up, amazing work.

PS. Should I wait to buy the app in Apple’s Mac App store (for updates/iCloud etc)? If this isn’t in your plans let me know. Thanks!

Comment by SteveHiggs — February 23, 2012 @ 6:33 am

67. My “other text editor” e-text editor has a feature that allows me to go back to every save point ever on a file. That would be nice.

Comment by Chad P — February 23, 2012 @ 6:42 am

68. Awesome, awesome, awesome! Thanks so much for your continued work on this editor! Personally, I was patiently waiting for “highlight occurrences of selection” — and here it is.

Comment by tommy george — February 23, 2012 @ 8:13 am

69. I love the new logo. Keep up the good work guys!

Comment by Patrick — February 23, 2012 @ 8:28 am

70. It’s perfect for my Rails and Ruby apps, my favorite editor thus far. It keeps improving and getting better each iteration, keep up the fantastic work, and I like the new icon.

Comment by Michael Soileau — February 23, 2012 @ 9:06 am

71. Please add zencoding to out-of-box.

plzplzplz!

Comment by Dmitry — February 23, 2012 @ 9:12 am

72. Terence: Direct Write is not used by default on Windows, it’s only available via a hidden font_option (”directwrite”). GDI is used by default.

Comment by Jon Skinner — February 23, 2012 @ 10:44 am

73. Greg: The new default font on Windows is Consolas. You can change back to the old one by using Courier New instead.

Comment by Jon Skinner — February 23, 2012 @ 10:46 am

74. ikks: Clone File has been renamed to “New View into FIle”. Apologies for not mentioning this in the release notes.

Comment by Jon Skinner — February 23, 2012 @ 10:46 am

75. A.MacLeay: Subpixel antialiasing (aka cleartype) will be enabled or not by default based on the system settings, although you do have the option to override this by using the font options.

Comment by Jon Skinner — February 23, 2012 @ 10:48 am

76. andy matthews: the find_selected_text setting can be used to choose if the selected text is used when opening the find panel

Comment by Jon Skinner — February 23, 2012 @ 10:49 am

77. Christopher: There is no setting to disable file previews

Comment by Jon Skinner — February 23, 2012 @ 10:50 am

78. Randy: There’s no SVG version of the icon, but high resolution versions are shipped with the application

Comment by Jon Skinner — February 23, 2012 @ 10:50 am

79. Jesper Hauge: Hit refresh on the download page, browsers have an unfortunate desire to cache it

Comment by Jon Skinner — February 23, 2012 @ 10:52 am

80. SteveHiggs: There’s no plans to make Sublime Text available on the Mac App Store

Comment by Jon Skinner — February 23, 2012 @ 10:52 am

81. awsome

Comment by hileon — February 23, 2012 @ 11:04 am

82. I love the new icon, keep up the good work! I’ve been recommending this editor to everyone lately.

Comment by Morris — February 23, 2012 @ 11:08 am

83. James: I’ve added a reply to the forum thread

Comment by Jon Skinner — February 23, 2012 @ 11:12 am

84. Daniel: You can easily assign a syntax to unsaved files via the Command Palette, or via the View/Syntax menu

Comment by Jon Skinner — February 23, 2012 @ 11:13 am

85. Gour: You can pass -n on the command line to open a file in a new window

Comment by Jon Skinner — February 23, 2012 @ 11:13 am

86. This text editor just keeps getting better and better! Thanks for all your hard work!

Comment by Alex — February 23, 2012 @ 11:46 am

87. Love the icon! =D

Comment by mcometa — February 23, 2012 @ 12:37 pm

88. I love everything about this release, except (it seems) the new text rendering. The very first thing I noticed when I relaunched (before I even started reading the release notes) was that the text seemed “soft” or “fuzzy” on OS X. I zoomed in and out a few times, thinking I was at an odd size. I actually blinked my eyes a few times, too, seeing if it was just late and they were out of focus.

I’m sure I’ll get used to it, and if you say it matches Core Text then it must be better (I guess :) , but the change didn’t feel as good to me as I might have expected from the description.

Comment by Gavin Kistner — February 23, 2012 @ 1:24 pm

89. Amazing editor.

Actually the best one, and now with a fancy icon!

Congrats Joe, all my $$ were worth it!

Comment by Rafael Oliveira (@rafaelcgo) — February 23, 2012 @ 1:36 pm

90. I mean, Jon, lol.

Comment by Rafael Oliveira (@rafaelcgo) — February 23, 2012 @ 1:37 pm

91. Gavin: The old sub-pixel positioning behaviour on OS X is available via the no_round font option setting (see the Default Settings for an explanation of the font_options setting).

Comment by Jon Skinner — February 23, 2012 @ 1:42 pm

92. Thanks for the best code editor ever and thanks a lot for all the improvements made at every release. Sublime Text 2 ROCKS!!! Just one request, what would be a really nice feature is if the right click menu on a tab provides the option to copy the full path of the file you are currently in.

Comment by Riaan van Staden — February 23, 2012 @ 4:42 pm

93. That’s it. I run out of excuses for not buying a license.

Thank you for an amazing editor, Jon!

Comment by yak — February 23, 2012 @ 4:51 pm

94. BTW, Ubuntu/Unity user might find this unity dash helper/launcher useful. ST2 does not currently come with Linux launcher shortcut.

Comment by Metin Amiroff — February 23, 2012 @ 5:08 pm

95. Riaan: If you right click within a file, rather than on a tab, there’s a menu item to copy the file path

Comment by Jon Skinner — February 23, 2012 @ 5:35 pm

96. TNX! It’s a better editor! :)

Comment by Shift — February 23, 2012 @ 5:53 pm

97. Thank you for new great version. But do you answer me how disable bold text when I increase it ? “no_bold” in settings not help. (sorry for my english)
    Thank you.

Comment by Kontik — February 23, 2012 @ 6:27 pm

98. Kontik: Assuming you’re on Windows, what you’re seeing is likely the change from Courier New to Consolas, which appears more bold (but isn’t actually bold). You can change back to Courier New for the old look.

Comment by Jon Skinner — February 23, 2012 @ 6:32 pm

99. Please improve the line wrapping algorithm when processing Chinese/Japanese text. Just regard ALL characters which its Unicode code above U+3000 a symbol.

Comment by Belleve Invis — February 23, 2012 @ 8:42 pm

100. Completely replaced my aging textmate editor and blew me away with this awesome editor!

Thanks so much for creating a such a great product!

Comment by David — February 23, 2012 @ 10:54 pm

101. Jon Skinner: Thx, “New View into FIle” has a better meaning than “Clone” for the action. Fast and the autocomplete that I really wanted. Hard to switch to another editor once you start to work with it. As the name says is sublime

Comment by ikks — February 24, 2012 @ 12:32 am

102. Is the word highlighting the same as https://github.com/SublimeText/WordHighlight , or is it new code? Having the same settings that plugin provided would be nice.

Comment by Brian — February 24, 2012 @ 2:10 am

103. I just updated to Build 2181 but it looks weird in OS X 10.7.2
    screenshot: http://i40.tinypic.com/33lfsy9.png

Comment by vanDijk — February 24, 2012 @ 2:26 am

104. I made the switch to ST2 in December and have not looked back. With each update, eclipse gains more cob webs.

Comment by UpWorks — February 24, 2012 @ 2:42 am

105. Great Job! I am thrilled to be able to dump Textmate and Gvim for a single, highly-capable editor on all of the platforms I work on. The speed is excellent!

All I miss now is the ability to print… :-) Keep up the great work!

Comment by Tim — February 24, 2012 @ 2:51 am

106. Jon Skinner: Thank you. You are absolutely right

Comment by Kontik — February 24, 2012 @ 6:05 am

107. Brian: I’m not familiar with the WordHighlight plugin

Comment by Jon Skinner — February 24, 2012 @ 8:02 am

108. vanDijk: Following these instructions will get it working again: http://www.sublimetext.com/docs/2/revert.html

Comment by Jon Skinner — February 24, 2012 @ 8:03 am

109. @Jon Skinner

Thanks for the instructions. It works fine now!

Comment by vanDijk — February 24, 2012 @ 8:17 am

110. What is about such feature as scrolling past the EOL and EOF? PSPad has such feature and sometimes it is very useful.

Comment by AlexSpb — February 25, 2012 @ 12:58 am

111. Thanks for your job, the best editor :)

Comment by Eliezer Weiss — February 25, 2012 @ 9:13 pm

112. Been using Sublime text 2 for 3-4 months now and I gotta hand it to you, it is the best editor I have used so far! And it keeps getting better! Decided to buy a license today, keep up the good work and thx again for this great editor.

Comment by Max Hemby — February 27, 2012 @ 4:18 am

113. The best editor, I immediately removed the Netbeans, and now I work only in Sublime )))
    Thank You !

Comment by Igor — February 27, 2012 @ 7:08 pm

114. AlexSpb: Scrolling past EOF is controlled with the scroll_past_end setting, which is enabled by default on Windows and Linux

Comment by Jon Skinner — February 27, 2012 @ 9:11 pm