Build 3047 is now available to both registered users and the general public. Build 3047 is the fastest, most stable, most polished version of Sublime Text yet.
New in 3047 is High DPI support for Windows and Linux, as well as improved file change detection, smarter atomic save, improved rendering performance and many bug fixes. The full list of changes is on the Sublime Text 3 page.
If you're coming from Sublime Text 2, some of the core features in Sublime Text 3 are:
- Speed. Startup time, file load time, and Replace All have all been significantly improved. If you're using OS X with a Retina display, then you'll find huge rendering speed improvements too.
- Symbol Indexing, for Goto Definition and Goto Symbol in Project. Complementing these are the Jump Forward and Jump Back features.
- Improved HTML Editing, including tag and attribute completion as well as automatic tag closing.
- Improved Project and Pane management, including multiple workspaces for a single project.
- Richer API. Plugins are better insulated from the application, and now have a broader and fully threadsafe API to work with.
There's been hundreds of smaller improvements to almost every aspect. There's some more details in the original announcement.
You can download Build 3047, as well as see a full list of changes, at the Sublime Text 3 page.